Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some updates...

I just wanted to say thank you to those people who have been sending in cards for James and his family! When I go to my mailbox and find cards sent for James...it is truly more exciting than getting personal mail for myself! The furthest location one has been sent from is the Netherlands...AMAZING! I've also received cards from New Jersery (thanks Judy!), Wisconsin, and Texas! I'll be sure to post any updates I receive from the family in regards to the cards. Thank you again...and keep them coming!


Here a few that I plan on adding to the mix...





These are a few I made over my scrapbook weekend away at Crop-a-doodle-do...I'll be sure to share about that weekend soon!



The answer to the Knock Knock one is..."i - 8 lunch already...where's dinner?"



For Grace...



Obviously for James...




Another update...I've recently purchased my web address where I hope to sell my cards! My next step is to get with a designer and bring it to life. As soon as there is the tiniest thing to look at on the website I will be sure to post it here. So, I've put it out there...I've spent money on it...now I have to follow through!



Well, that's all for now...

0 comments: