Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm BAAACCCK!

It has been way too long!

When I first started this blog my intention was to showcase my hobby of scrap booking and card making...along with a little bit about myself. This morning as I looked back at past posts I also realized that I liked the running timeline of my life. It's something that I hope one day my kids will want to look back and read.

So, with that said...I have a lot of catching up to do. My goal for the next few weeks is to get this blog caught up with all that has been going on in my life since last May! I want to post the day to day happens that stood out in my mind, the big events, and my hobby...of course!

Funny thing...a few weeks ago I was cleaning my kitchen as I was talking on the phone with my friend Sarah. I came across my 2011 calendar and asked her if I should pitch it or keep it. She suggested keeping it in case I needed to reference appointments, dates, etc. So I shoved it back in it's hiding spot and carried on. Good thing...my memory might need all the help it can get!

Stay tune...I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Yay, Shane is BACK!!! Can't wait to read on in the coming days and weeks. Happy New year and welcome back to blog land!

Anonymous said...

I was excited to find you left Crop A Doodle behind and filled us in on new stuff. -- Cathy Petersman

Shane said...

Hey girls! It's good to start getting caught up...although Emily's baby book still has maybe 2 pages to it...hahaha! One thing at a time, right?