Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you cards...

After several trials and errors in making the thank you cards for Mary Kate's birthday...I finally came to the conclusion...Why reinvent the wheel? I decided to make the thank you cards like the ladybug on the front of her invitation. I first created the ladybug the same way then I punched out an additional red 3 1/2" circle. I attached the front of the ladybug with the plain circle using a black brad. I'll then write the thank you note on the inside of the plain red circle.

Thank you card
The card is resting on the envelope that I will mail the invitation in. I created the return address lable by downloading a ladybug from clipart then printing our return information over it.

It's hard to believe I'm getting this all ready for Mary Kate's first birthday! Not to sound like a cliche (and unoriginal) but they grow up so quickly!

0 comments: