Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wedding programs...

Here are the three wedding programs that I came up with for my brother in law's wedding.

1.)

Booklet style ~ The cover to this is patterned paper that I bought at Archivers. I printed the information on plain white card stock and then mounted on metallic brow paper. On the inside is where I plan to print all of the information about the ceremony. I used the brown ribbon to hold that paper and the cover together.

2.)
Flat card style ~ I printed all of the wedding ceremony information on plain white card stock and then double mounted it onto metallic brown and champagne paper. The branch and leaves I stamped on using a stamp set from Papertrey called "Out on a Limb - Revised". This is my new favorite set...it comes with leaves, buds, or blooms that can be stamped...I have a vision of using the blooms with a lavender color scheme.

3.)
Clipboard style ~ The front cover is where I printed the opening information onto a leaf textured paper. The card underneath is white as well...and this is where I will print the ceremony information. I will then attach these two cards onto a metallic brown pieced of card stock using a champagne ribbon.

I emailed all three options to my brother in law and his fiancee today. My brother in law really liked all three options...so we shall see which one he will pick. After that...I need to really get my act together because I have a feeling I will be putting together over a hundred programs. I'll keep you posted on my level of craziness at that point:)

Well, until later...

4 comments:

Jennie H. said...

Shane, they are all beautiful as all of your work!! What a tough decision!!

Shane said...

Thanks Jen! They are leaning toward the flat card style...with the stamping. Although it requires a little more work...I don't think I'll mind since I get to use my new stamp set over and over:) Next time we get together I'll bring it so you can try it out.

Heather Ruwe said...

these are awesome shane! my fav. is number two but that is because fall is my favorite season! :) great job!

Shane said...

They ended up going with #2. I wiped Archivers out of all of their paper for these and have paper being shipped to my house from their MN store. I have 200 to make...totally looking forward to the challenge! You'll have to try out these stamps the next time we get together...very addictive like the couch ones from Papertrey. Hope all is well!