Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to the neighborhood...

Recently we've had new neighbors move into our neighborhood. We've met them in passing and they seem very nice. I've been wanting to stop by their house with cookies to officially say hello and introduce myself, but I couldn't drop off cookies without a card...haha! So, I came up with this....


Here is the outside of the card...
and this is the inside.

Inside the card I plan on welcoming them to the neighborhood, giving them our phone number (I think it's always nice to have a neighbors number...especially when you're new to the neighborhood), and invite them over to our house where I plan to invite a few other neighbors over for them to meet.

Also...this card has a duel purpose because I also submitted it for another publication. The call for this card was finishing a card inside and out.

So, we shall see if this card succeeds with our neighbor and the magazine...I'll keep you posted:)

Well, that's all for now...

1 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

shane, i'm considering moving into your neighborhood b/c that card is soooo cute! love it! :)