Monday, October 25, 2010

Birth announcements...

So here are pictures of the birth announcements that I have been working on.


Girl announcement
- the funny thing about this sample is that the picture is of Logan as a baby...I didn't have any of either of the girls head on with their eyes open.


Boy announcement
~this is truly a picture of Frank.

Here is a preview of the announcement that I will be sending out with baby #5. I kept the colors neutral so, as I find out the gender of the baby the bow will either remain pink or I'll change it to blue. By keeping things neutral I will be able to have most of the card assembled before the baby arrives and then add the pictures and the appropriate color of ribbon. So, it looks like I'll have 110 to make before next Thursday...wish me luck!

Well, that's all for now...

0 comments: