Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas card preview...

So, this year I have decided to make my own Christmas cards. You know...with all of the free time that I'm going to have I thought it would be a great idea...hahaha! Anyway...the design is already done which is the hard part. I have all of the materials which I will cut and assemble ahead of time. All I'm waiting on is the arrival of baby #5 because I'm going to include a family picture on inside with a personalized greeting from the entire family.

When I showed Jeff the card he had his usual expression...not overly excited:) Then he asked me, "Wouldn't it be easier just to do a card through Snapfish like we've always done?" Sure, that would be a TON easier...but where's the fun??? the challenge??? the sense of accomplishment when a big project is done???

So, for those of you who are on my Christmas card list I hope my cards don't disappoint in person!


Well, that's all for now...

0 comments: