Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

Well, I did it!...or I should say we did it! (Jeff helped me with lining up the typed parts on the card.) I managed to make a Valentine's Day card for Logan (to pass out to his classmates) that he thought was better than a store bought card. Here it is...


Logan then wrote on the back who it was for and signed his name.

Nothing too too fancy or complicated to put together...but mission accomplished! I had big plans to attach a Star Wars pencil in some way...but it wasn't in the cards. So, Logan just passed out the pencils along with the Valentine.

Another year that I dodged the store bought Valentines...can I do it next year???...we shall see!

Well, that's all for now...

1 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Very creative...and way cuter than any store-bought Valentine!