Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines...

In years past I have made my kids Valentines to be passed out at school...however this year Logan has requested store bought Valentines...BOOOO! Jeff said I need to come up with a cool Star Wars, Transformers, or Bakugan type Valentine that he would like. Can I whip something up before his class party on Monday? We shall see...

But thankfully Frank and Claire have not yet out grown my Valentines. Here are some pictures of the ones they picked...


I used the same design that I used for the thank you notes that I donated to my sister in law's goodie basket...but instead of "thank you" I stamped the saying that came with each stamp in the set. Also, I embossed the front of the card with hearts...because you can't have too many hearts on Valentine's Day!

Frank and Claire loved how they turned out and are super excited to hand them out at their class parties today!

Well, that's all for now...

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oooh, I LOVE these Valentines with the white embossed bases! Great job!

(So funny...I have a Claire and a Mary Catharine in my gang. Great names!)

Shane said...

Thanks Judy!

Funny about our kids having the same names. Do you call Mary Catharine that, or just Mary?

Judy1223 said...

We intended to call her Mary Kate but it never happened...she just goes by Mary now.

Another funny coincidence...we were also married in July!