Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Invitations and thank you notes...

Although I've been MIA for awhile...I still have plenty to share. My goal is to share each day this week a little bit that has been going on in my life.

Since the weather here has kept us inside a lot lately...I've had a little time to be creative. My sister in law Jackie is the room mother for her son's kindergarten class. Each class was responsible for putting together a basket of goodies to be raffled off at a school wide event. The theme for their basket was "Birthday Party". Jackie asked if I would make some invitations and thank you notes to donate to their basket. Here is what I came up with...

I wanted to keep the cards simplistic so that they might be able to work for a party for a girl or boy. Jackie liked the finished product...so I hope the lucky winner of their baskets likes them too:)

Well, that's all for today...I'll be back tomorrow with a little bit more to share.

2 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

Shane-these are ADORABLE!!! :)

Shane said...

Thanks Heather! You'll be seeing this little guy again on some Valentine's Day cards I made for the kids:)