Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The complete party...

Awhile back I had made these invitations for my friend Julie who was hosting a baby shower for her friend Lani.


Well, Julie took the onesie theme and (with the help of our friend Kate) ran with it! I had to share all that they created for this shower...too cute!



The two (red and brown) chocolate suckers were made from a onesie sucker mold she found on ebay. The onesie on top of the cupcake was self made. Julie used the onesie stamp I used on the invitation and stamped it onto a piece of paper. She then placed the stamped image on a cookie sheet beneath some wax paper. Next she carefully drizzled melted chocolate on the wax paper using the onesie under the paper as a stencil. And the end result were these adorable onesies that topped her cupcakes.

Center pieces made from a brown lunch bag

Party favors for the guests...but I'm drawing a blank on what was put inside???

Another center piece...it's hard to see, but what looks like sand in the bucket is actually brown sugar. What a sweet touch!...hahaha

When I make an invitation I always try to create a thank you note to match. Here is what I came up with. It's a style that I've used before but changed it up a little with the papers, buttons, and wording.


The type might be hard to read but it says, "From the crib of the littlest Amann..."


Here is how I packaged them up.


It's really fun to see how one idea can generate another! Well, that's all for now...

2 comments:

Shanulie said...

Wow, you gals are really creative ;) You should start a business!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, you have the total package here! Party favors, bags, decorations, thank you notes...WOW! Love them all!