Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quick share...

I just wanted to share some cards that I have been working on these past few days.

These first note cards I made are intended to be the thank you notes that I will send out for Emily's baptism. I just got THIS (that little link there is a first for me...so basic, yet so fun to learn something new) adorable stamp set from Papertrey. As with all of their stamps that I have purchased I love them! How can you not like something that has the word "tiny" in it?



My camera (not me) clearly has issues with taking pictures close up. Sorry...I just wanted to show off that tiny little strawberry better and how instead of using any of the sayings that came with the stamp set, I added Emily's name and then stamped around it.

These next two cards are samples I made for my friend Melissa whose daughter, Megan, is receiving her First Communion. She asked if I would make the invitations for the event...I wanted to give her a couple of new options to choose from.





Last year I had made these two cards for another client.




Megan will have the last say...I'll keep you posted of what she decides.

Well, that's all for now...

2 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

great work shane! i love papertrey too..such fun stamps.

Judy1223 said...

Shane, I love all your invitation samples! I wish I had seen these last year when my own daughter was making her First Communion! I'd have a hard time choosing...they are all wonderful!

I also have to tell you, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I signed on as a follower. As I read other posts I realized we have a lot in common. Your family is beautiful! I'll try to make additional comments under other posts...so glad I found this through the Hero Arts Flickr group!