Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The assembly process...

Although Mary Kate's Birthday is Thursday we will be celebrating with family and friends this Saturday. I decided to do treat bags for all the kids that will be coming...I think my last count of kids was around 20...varying in ages from 1 to 10. So, instead of trying to find little toys, stickers, etc. to fill a treat bag for these various ages, I decided on candy. The universal gift that speaks to children of all ages.

I wanted to stick with the ladybug theme...so I created ladybug labels to wrap around little candy bars. (It's hard to see the candy bar in this picture but the writing says "Mary Kate's 1st Birthday!")

Then I bought red and black jelly beans to fill the bags.
I created a tag to attach to each bag by punching a red scalloped circle. Then I printed a thank you note on white card stock and used a circle punch to cut it out. Lastly, I attached a cute little ladybug brad that I found at Archivers.
(This was my assembly area...my kitchen counter.)

Here is the final product!

0 comments: