Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cards from scraps...

As you can see from the picture...the snow has not let up here at all. This is a picture from my front door. None of my kids have been to school since last Monday...and another 2 hour delay today. With all of this snow, we've spent a lot of time inside.

So, in between building fortes with the kids, playing Play Doh, painting, hide and go seek, and the Wii I've been working on some cards. As I was working on these cards my only goal was to utilize any scrap paper I had in my scraps folder. For the most part I succeeded...I only cut into one brand new sheet. Here's what I came up with...


I used Copic markers to shade the items on the left as well as the few parts of the apron I colored.


I've decided to go with these cards as the "Thank you" notes for Mary Kate's birthday. My friend Heather sent the ladybug sticker to me in the mail...they are so cute.

I have some more I'm working on. I'll be sure to share them later.

1 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

hi shane...love all the cards...especially the lady bug thank you...thanks for sharing!