Monday, February 15, 2010

Our "NEW" Kitchen...

The remolding of our kitchen all began the day we realized that we didn't have enough chairs at our table for our kids. My husband and I contemplated just getting another chair for our old table or getting a new (and bigger) table...well, as you can guess, we bought a new table...and it snowballed from there. A new table led to new paint on the walls, to new light fixtures, to new window treatments, to new counter tops, to a new sink and faucet, to a new back splash...I think that's all of it...I thought I'd share the "BEFORE" and "AFTER" pictures.

BEFORE

( Unfortunately, we didn't get a pic of our old table in our old kitchen. This is our new table. )

AFTER

I love the end result!!! I wish I could take credit for having the ability to decorate...but I had some help from family and friends with putting it all together. So I wanted to say thank you to my friend Sarah and her sister Stephanie for finding me a great paint color. Thank you to my mom for helping me pick out the fabric..and then making...the window treatments. Thanks to our handy neighbor Troy for putting up the back splash. And lastly...thanks to my husband for smiling and nodding throughout it all...hahaha!

1 comments:

Heather Ruwe said...

Can you come and redo my kitchen? :)

I LOVE your new kitchen...gorgeous!