Friday, February 19, 2010

Friend Friday...

Although things seem to be getting back to normal (Logan finally had school on Thursday, the sun is shining, and the snow is melting) we're still indoors for the most part. So today I declared it to be "Friend Friday" at our house. Each of the kids got to invite a friend over to play and have lunch. Some people might call me crazy inviting more children over in addition to the four I already have...but when one of my kids has a friend over it cancels them out...meaning, they are so involved in playing with their friend that you don't see them until you call. Plus, I love watching my kids play with their friends and the creative things they come up with. I really should have had my video camera going the entire time.

Cara and Claire

The two of them spent their time together dressing up and pretending that one of them was the Mommy and the other was the sleeping (or crying) baby. Too funny!

Aidan and Frank

When these two get together their imagination is off the hook. As you can see, Aidan was Buzzy Light Year most of the morning. Frank was Batman for awhile as they fought crime (and animals) all over the house.

Andrew and Logan

These two big boys are very much into their video games. After lunch they were partners in crime as they played Lego Star Wars on the Wii.

Tomorrow I am off to Archivers to scrapbook with some friends. Our plan is to get there early and spend the day scrapping. If my creative juices are flowing tomorrow, I'll be sure to share some projects on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: