Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Announcements

I just finished the birth announcements for my friend Melanie. I bought the little onesie stamp from Papertrey and have been dieing to use it. So, when Melanie asked if I would do her announcements I knew exactly which stamp I was going to use. Isn't little baby Preston adorable?!! I love this picture of him!


Although the project is complete...it unfortunately didn't go without any glitches. As I was printing the wording on the blue cardstock I walked away from the computer (briefly) to refill my coffee. In the meantime...without my knowledge...my 3 year old daughter punched in a few extra letters on the keyboard. Later on as I was assembling the announcements (4 out of 23 were completed) I noticed a major typo. At the end of the announcement attached to Claire (Greiner's) name was ";looooooo". I started fratically looking at each card praying that only a few were affected...not so lucky. All but 5 had the typo...but thankfully I had backup materials...and this time around I made sure that I didn't leave the printer for a minute:)

0 comments: