Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couch cards...

So often I will buy a set of stamps or some new paper, use it for one project and then move on. My grand plan is to eventually come back to the stamps and paper to make another creation...but rarely does that happen...until recently. I started looking at all of the materials I have and thought it was ridiculous how so many things were brand new or barely used. I then made the decision that I was going to take a set of stamps (and paper) and create as many cards as I could...really use the materials until my creativity or the paper was gone. Here are some of the cards I came up with from these couch stamps http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_onmycouch.html I bought from Papertrey...
These last six cards I plan to package together as a set for a friend. A few friends recently were saying how they would love to send out little random notes to people...but if they just had some cards...
Well, that's all for now. I have some other cards to share with some baby stamps I've been working with...but I'll save them for the next post.

1 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

I found your blog through Flickr!
I love your Couch Cards! I have that set too... only I don't use it nearly enough as I should. Your cards make me wanna go home and take out the set! They're soo pretty! Great Job! =)
Thanks for sharing!