Friday, March 26, 2010

Guess what?

I love asking my friends this question because whenever I do they immediately respond with, "Are you pregnant?" I guess since I have 4 kids ages 6 and under...that's a fair response to my question. Well, as it turns out I am pregnant again with my 5th baby! (So, those of you who said I was pregnant...you were right!) Jeff and I are very excited!

Since Jeff and I got together we've always wanted a big family (6 kids was once our goal). So, after the birth of Mary Kate I knew we weren't done yet. Will we make it to 6??? Never say never...but I'm thinking this might be it:)

My due date is November 11...but since this baby will be delivered via c-section the delivery will be early November. We really didn't have to tell the kids I was pregnant...since I am already showing at 8 weeks. Frank came up to me one day, looked at my belly and asked, "Is there a baby in your belly?" Then later that same day Logan came up to my belly, kissed it, said, "Hi baby!", and carried on. When you asked the kids what they want (a brother or a sister) the boys say that they want 2 boys (wouldn't that be a kicker...getting our 6 kids after all) and Claire surprisingly says "Brother!" Since we can't decode much of what Mary Kate says these days...we're not sure what she wants:)

For now I am feeling well...just tired. As things progress I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

Since babies are on my mind I thought I'd share the baby cards I have been working on.
I can't get enough of this little onesie stamp! Too cute!

Well, that's all for now...take care!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can make a comment!! You and Jeff are awesome parents and you take on every new addition with patience and lots of love. You will be an amazing family of 7 and eventually 8...I know it will happen!!