Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bridal shower...

Awhile back I had mentioned that I volunteered to do the invitations for my future sister in law's bridal shower. Initially I thought I had 50 to do, but as it turns out it ended up being 60. A little intimidating at first, but once the design was set, all I had to do was assemble them. Here is the finished product.

It's a little hard to see, but there are tiny pink hearts falling down on the umbrella. Hopefully this close up shows it a little bit better. This would also be a cute invitation for a baby shower...change up the colors and instead of hearts...substitute little baby buggies falling.

The assembly process...almost finished...adding the hearts to each invitation. As a gift to the bride to be...I am making her 40 thank you cards. I came up with these two designs. I couldn't decide which one to do for all 40 so I'm going to do 20 of each.

Next on the agenda...the wedding programs. I have a couple of ideas brewing. I'm going to make them then let my brother in law and his fiance decide which one they want to go with. I will be sure to share those when they're hot off the press!

Well, that's all for now...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I would love to help you assemble any other big orders!!!

Heather Ruwe said...

LOVE these Shane!!! :)