Friday, August 13, 2010

Just a few cards...

Although I haven't posted many crafty things in the past few weeks...it's not because of lack of creativity or want. With the kids being home getting around to making cards and working on scrapbooks never seems to come when I have the energy. The kids and I have been so on the go this summer that when I am home with some time to spare all I want to do is sleep.

Well, the past few days I have managed to squeeze in a few cards that have been on my mind.

Nothing too fancy...just simple messages put onto bright colored cards. Plus, my card stash was running low and I can't imagine what a friend might say if I had to send them a store bought card...hahaha!

Well, that's all for now...short and sweet...just like the cards:)

PS - The song that is playing is a new favorite! It's the song that plays in the commercials advertising Eat, Love, Pray. The group is Florence + The Machine. I liked the song when I heard it on TV and now this group has caught my attention. Other songs from the group that I have downloaded are Kiss with a Fist and You've got the Love...really, I probably will end up buying the entire album. Check them out...

0 comments: