Monday, August 9, 2010

Rieder #5...

A few weeks ago we had our big ultrasound done...and what a complete relief to see our baby and to know that everything looks as it should at this point in my pregnancy.

This is a front view of the baby, as if the baby were resting on it's back and looking up at you...see it's eyes, nose, chin, and chest???

This is the baby's profile...what a cute little nose...I hope:)

As usual we didn't find out the gender of the baby. I know that drives some people nuts...but we already know the date, the time, and the doctor who will be delivering the baby. We have to leave some element of surprise...right? Plus, so far in life, I have found nothing else that is a better surprise than to hear that it's a boy or a girl when your baby arrives.

As of now Logan, Frank, and even Clarie are rooting for a boy. Mary Kate still doesn't have much of an opinion...all she can mange to say is baby...which I'm pretty sure it will be:) Jeff and I have no preference...just healthy!

We are pretty set on the name if it's a boy...but we're still searching for that perfect girl name. I want a traditional name that goes along with Claire and Mary Kate. I'm open for suggestions.

Well, that's all for now...

1 comments:

Julie said...

I still think Julie is a great name!! Or maybe my middle name...Theresa! You could call her Tess!