Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a beautiful day filled with spending time with both the Rieder and the Logan families.

Our day started with going to church at 8:00 a.m. As we were leaving the house we noticed that our house had been egged!...in a good way!
Our great friends, Ami and Ed, have egged our house the past two years...and our kids love it! As soon as the kids see all the eggs they get all excited knowing that the Easter Bunny has been to our house...too cute!

After church we came home and the kids hunted for their Easter baskets which were filled with candy and other goodies. I then fixed a huge breakfast. We had pancakes, yogurt with fruit, hard boiled eggs, and goetta. Yes, goetta...Jeff and I love goetta and so do our kids!

Then we headed off to Grandma and Grandpa Rieders for lunch and a Easter Egg hunt where the eggs are filled with money. Logan, Frank, and Claire were big money winners this year...each collecting about $13! And Claire was also the winner of a big pink bunny from a drawing my mother in law has for all of the grandchildren.

Our last stop was Grandma and Grandpa Logan's for dinner and hanging out with my parents and my brother's family. It was a nice and relaxed evening where the adults sat on the deck and watched the kids play in the backyard. We also played a round of spoons (forgot how fun that game is) and a quick game of trivial pursuit (thankfully my dad was on my team or we would have not answered one question:).

It was such a great day...

we are definitely blessed!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I was just working out a post in my head about how disastrous our Easter was, from Egg Coloring Saturday night to finding the baskets Sunday morning. I told you I was going to be your blogging opposite!! Be watching for it.